Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update assistance

Ronstar

Mama hooked up her lap top last night and dove into my update request for assistance. Found a 9 minute video by some English guy that seemed pretty easy to follow. She tried several times to get the update installed but to no avail. Decided to take a break and quit using four letter words for awhile.
Meanwhile I started looking for any other video that could be better than than other guy. Found one by “Jerry the Mining Monkey”. After she changed her settings on the computer to match his she did the update on first try, everything works fine.
Suggest if needed you use his tutorial. Other guy totally omitted leaving the “launch tool” on the screen……..

Mama hooked up her lap top last night and dove into my update request for assistance. Found a 9 minute video by some English guy that seemed pretty easy to follow. She tried several times to get the update installed but to no avail. Decided to take a break and quit using four letter words for awhile.
Meanwhile I started looking for any other video that could be better than than other guy. Found one by “Jerry the Mining Monkey”. After she changed her settings on the computer to match his she did the update on first try, everything works fine.
Suggest if needed you use his tutorial. Other guy totally omitted leaving the “launch tool” on the screen……..
Congratulations
Could you post a link ?

Tried, but it wouldnt upload. I found it by simply looking up Youtube videos for Legend metal detector.

Update: now cant that specific video, found him, but not that video. It was for version 07 specifically. Will keep looking…

Last edited: