Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

update from me

dobbie

Things have calmed down some since the last update. Counsiling will be starting soon so lets pray the Lord steers us in the path of a good christian counsilor. I see some good changes, Praying for them to continue. There is more peace though not sure how much it is more then there was to start with which right now is a great sign for hope. Some of the difficult choices have been made and some of the "outsiders" that were giving us so much grief has in fact done some good in all this. Thanx for all your prayers. we are indeed creeping forward ever so slowly in this, next step will be cousinling and what happens there.
Thank you all for helping me fight this one by continuing to lift my family up. Glory be to God for I know He can take any situation and turn it to good.

dobbie--We are praying that God will continue the healing process. We pray that you will find the strength to get through this trial. Satan tries to destroy our relationship with each other and our relationship with God, but if we will submit to Gods' will, and trust in Him, He will give us the victory over satan and his agents. Keep focused on God and keep praying.

God is good all the time! We will continue to lift your family to the Lord!

Glad things are getting better, dobbie, but sometimes healings take a while! God works all things out in His own time and in His own way and then it will be far better than you can ever think it could be! Just keep on shining Jesus' light and I shall pray for a Christian Counselor and God's perfect laborer to give you godly advice and elate you all above the dark shadows with the trial satan is putting upon your family, but he cannot win, as God is greater than him and he will never conquer over Almighty God! Keep the faith in Jeus and keep leaning upon him and He will work it all out for your good and for His purpose! Speak the Holy Scriptures of God's truth to satan and his demons and they will flee! :angel: God Bless! Betty

n/t

keeping you in prayer

n/t