Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Brian for our CMD family...

Digdoug

...Brian is hanging tough...as usual he is defying all the odds and he and the Lord have their own timetable. It has now been two weeks since he has had food because he can't digest anything. Yesterday his nurse had to siphon off liquids from his stomach through his g-tube because he isn't abdorbing liquids very well now either.

He isn't suffering any pain but when we talk to him he will raise his eyebrows in response to us. We have been playing an audio version of the Bible to him and Christian music too. He has not had a high heart rate or respitory rate since late yesterday evening...he seems to have stabilized now.

The support we have received from friends and family is simply amazing! Last night I told Carol to get some sleep because I could see she was wearing down and stressed to the limits. Our hospice nurse stayed until around 10pm until a night nurse could take over and she stayed until 4am. One of my best friends, Mark, came back around 4:30am and kept me company until Carol woke up around 8:30 this morning. He also brought some breakfast sandwiches.Then I was able to catch a few hours sleep. Amy brought several air mattresses for those who stayed with us last night. She's been a real blessing.

Brian's hospice nurse Jamie and her husband came by today to visit (the first day of her vacation) just to make sure he was doing OK! She is an amazing person...an angel.

We want to thank all of you for lifting us up in prayer! Though I haven't responded to your posts I have read every one of them and want you to know we are touched by your prayers and support.

It's time for me to try to get a few more hours of sleep because I have the night shift.

God bless you,

The Stucky's

Still praying for you all and Brian sure is a warrior and fighting to stay with mom, dad and sister, realatives and friends! But sooner or later he will be with God and have a glorious Homecoming with Poppy and others who have gone on before him! Prayers for no pain and rest for Brian with sleep, comfort and rest for everyone! God knew when he gave you and Carol as Brian's parents that you would be the best and how wonderful you both have been by loving and carrying for Brian all these years...no one else could have done any better! Brian is blessed beyond belief and what a blessing Brian has been for you, Doug and Carol, and also for his sister Sarah! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t