Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Ma Betty.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Ma wanted her daughter to stay in touch with me. This is the latest update from her daughter......

She is at a rehab place for physical therapy and to help get stronger she was doing good today when I saw her
☺️
she is her old feisty self (lol) I don't know how long she will be there but she said something about no more then 20 days they are allowed to stay unless you become a permanent resident in the nursing home part which is one of the options but not sure even with medicare helping that we could afford it. I'm trying to have her just come here with me like we had planned anyway. The issue now is I can take care of her mostly, but lifting her as I'm not strong enough and that worries me. But I'm pretty sure when it's all said and all looked over she will be moving in with me. If I hear of any other news I was for sure let you know tell everyone just keep praying so that she is strong enough to move in with me. I do not want to her to be in that apartment anymore.

Thanks for the update Mike. I hope the PT folks can also show her daughter lift techniques and maybe a simple apparatus or two that can help. Mother in law has a little handle assist to get in and out of bed that slides between the box spring and mattress. And of course prayer are with them.

Ma wanted her daughter to stay in touch with me. This is the latest update from her daughter......

She is at a rehab place for physical therapy and to help get stronger she was doing good today when I saw her
☺️
she is her old feisty self (lol) I don't know how long she will be there but she said something about no more then 20 days they are allowed to stay unless you become a permanent resident in the nursing home part which is one of the options but not sure even with medicare helping that we could afford it. I'm trying to have her just come here with me like we had planned anyway. The issue now is I can take care of her mostly, but lifting her as I'm not strong enough and that worries me. But I'm pretty sure when it's all said and all looked over she will be moving in with me. If I hear of any other news I was for sure let you know tell everyone just keep praying so that she is strong enough to move in with me. I do not want to her to be in that apartment anymore.
OOOORAH good for her.:clap: