Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Ma Betty..........

You bet prayers going out to all of them :clap: :)(y)

Attachments

• jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 105
A tip of the shotglass headed your way Ma!! Glad to see you are up and about and hopefully as ornery as all git out, missed that!!!!! Lol

Prayers headed your way sister !! We can always count on on you to pray for us when we need help. God knows your heart !!
Thank you. ronaldj2: Lessons taught and obeyed, are lessons used & remembered! The healing of our bodiies & of our land begins with love & obediebce to our Father GOD in the Holy name of Jesus allowing His love to flow through HIs Childens' loving obedience hearts to heal others first & then prayers for healig ourselves and our nation to make America Great by honoring God Jehovah & His one & only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Ma

Ma, Prayers said and will continue for both you and your daughter. you get better soon. And Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. Kind of a rough week for me this week. My Mom would have turned 90 yesterday, May 9th. She passed away at age 67 on April 21st 1999. 22 years ago on the 21st. I've been thinking about her a lot this past week. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's here on the forum, and God Bless.

Ma, Prayers said and will continue for both you and your daughter. you get better soon. And Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. Kind of a rough week for me this week. My Mom would have turned 90 yesterday, May 9th. She passed away at age 67 on April 21st 1999. 22 years ago on the 21st. I've been thinking about her a lot this past week. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's here on the forum, and God Bless.
Memories hurt but they also have much to remember of moms who gave us their love & care! My MoM & Dad both passed away in 1984--both were in their early 70's! May your day be blessed with special times of joy, peace & love with her that you may have forgotten so many long years ago! God Bless & remember MOM"S SPIRIT S STIll with YOU! Amen! Ma

THANKS MIKE, Me SON! YES! Continued Prayers Very Much Appreciated for ME & for TOO Many other ill people! Ma

Betty - everyone takes a turn for prayers. Here's sending you prayers for healing, Steve in so la
Thank you, Steve & Nancy & ALL! I know as Bros & Sisters to me is that you pray for me---Been a long hurtful time of PAIN in Hosp & STE GEN Care Center--rough to endure what time I was in both--short of good dedicateded carrying & passionate workers, as State SEnior Citizen run with finances scarce! But God is still GOOD by praying for others (most more ILL than me--in differerent ways) I was blessed with some very good young male & female helpers who know the Lord & live for Him ! They made a difference in how I was cared for from much pain in back & back of neck (Corrupted Discs)--& Sinuses swelling & bleeding would stop up nose giving me nauseating headaches but given extra Tylnol eased he pain as taken after rearlier pain pills given--don't like taking chem meds but all the he pains were too great even with prayers! Thanks again for PRAYERS & continued prayers for me, the Patients & workers for the Care Center! God Bless! Ma
Prayers for her!
Thank you! Prayers definitely helped! Ma

Last edited: