Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Tami and her ins need.....

Ma Betty in MO

Our prayers have been answered, I hope and pray, for she called me this evening and said she rec a quarter raise, as new owners have taken over, I believe....the land phone is difficult to hear on at times, so not positive of everything she said, but she is supposed to get her ins back at work as they are going to cover some of their part-time workers, so hopefully with Praises and Thank Yous to our dear Lord Jesus Christ all will work out for her in her job although she has problems with keeping up with her work because of her illnesses, but she is unhappy in her marriage, so please pray for God to lead, guide and direct her on how to rec the joy of Lord Jesus more and more and for the marriage to be healed....Troy thanks everything is okay, but Tami knows it isn't and is not happy at all in their marital siutation! I know God hates divorce and Troy wouldn't want it and Tami doesn't have a car of her own to leave, so I pray with all my heart that her joy and love for Jesus is elevated way above the darkness and sadness and also her love for Troy! Thank you all for your prayers for her job and ins and for your prayers for her now! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t