Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UPdate on Tami's & my house!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Good news--Tami's Coronavirus test was negative--Thank You, Lord & praise You for Your goodness & mercy! Amen!

Tami has signed contract & paid a deposit down for buying the home & now has to wait on Bank Loan & inspections! I see no problems with Loan amount, as home is worth the price, although I haven't seen the inside--Photo looks good from outside & 2 bd rm & !-1/2 baths, small kitchen. Living room, Laundry room with hookups, carport & large garage (needing painted)! Nice yards front & back--needs privacy fence for dogs to not bark so much, only one low step to enter front door & one story--no stairs--which is great for us--all brick home built in 2014 compared to homes built in 1800's & 1900's in this OLD City of Ste. Genevieve, MO! Flood level zone is Level One & most likely will not flood for next 30 years!

Almost whole city was under water during the last big flood in St. Louis, Mo & oher cities up & down Miss. River--Built LEVEE higher; so taxes are higher, but worth it not to be flooded out when the River goes wild with its flooding! If all goes well, which I believe will, she probably won't close on it until mid-Oct around her birthday, Oct 25--she will be 54 & looking forward to moving into her home that is new to her! No furniture amount to anything, for both of us have made do with what we have in APT living! Had to sell most of my stuff in auction to pay off a debt that I still owed on my St. Louis home, I sold in FEB 2014--sold cheaper because of Obama who caused home values to go way down--lost at least $30,000 plus on it but DEMS raised Taxes too high so had to sell or I would have been in worse debt, but with Jesus I survived & still alive & have a place to live! (My APT being paid for on a low Senior Citizen's SS Monthly Income)

Without jesus, things could be a lot worse But He is with me & provides what I need at the time it is needed! Thank You, Jesus & Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow! Amen! I will probably move into the home when everything is settled & has calmed down some! Big chore for me, as trying to get my stuff moved when ill & unable to do much will be a problem that Tami & Tom will have to deal with besides having to move their things in also!

She just found out that she has mice problems right now & doesn't want to move them in the boxes; so must go through every box & etc! Please pray for Jesus to give her strength, as she is also working 10 hour shifts '& sometimes many nights in a row without days off to get much needed REST & Sleep! Thank you--I know I reveal too much of our lives BUT I just want you to pray & HOW & what to pray for! This trying to buy & buying a home has been a long & slow process BUT I believe she will have the right one! God Bless America & Heal our USA! AMEN!! Ma

Last edited:
Praying it all goes through ma.

Thank you, Mike, & thank you for all your prayers & hawgdawg, too! As you & me have been praying a long time for Tami & me to have a home together for she wants to help take care of me, and I want to help her financially but her health isn't good & needs a Caretaker herself! :unsure: God Bless & Thank you, again! Ma

Last edited: