Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on the mobile Home!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Well Praise God He is moving on our request! Her agent is busy helping & speaking by phone to me & my son. David, about a mortgage & an approval letter so Tami. Tom, her dad & maybe me could view the inside! The price is low enough for me to get a loan, although David could get one but rather I did & then he can come on the weekend & not miss work to sign as a co-owner on the Title if all goes as planned with Jesus' help! We've been looking since 2017 when I was still living with my sister in her home.

David called me, after I called him, & has me set up with USA Mortgage for loan amount & the LOAN COMPANIES needful APPROVAL LETTER! Times sure have changed since purchasing homes! Tried calling but only got a recording & left message--Tami will call, also, & leave a message along with Texting as I can't text on my little cheap phone but I can set up to receive messages to get a code for email & FB account! I am Not a ROBOT!:rolleyes: The loan agent works from her home so that should be okay & we would do everything via INTERNET!

Please keep praying God is still on his throne & He hears & answers but in His timing & according to His plans for His children & families--ROMANS 8:28! Also, Susan came by today & brought in my mail & YIPPE a pkg of 4 rolls TP --God does supply my need & even before needed! Thank You, Lord! Thank you all for continued PRAYERS! Amen! Ma

Keep the faith Miss Betty ,,, I do not follow the scripture as I should,, but I was raised on his words ,, and I still believe in them ,,, and I know ,, he is always there when we need him ,,, if he feels we are deserving of his blessings ,,,,

Keep the faith Miss Betty ,,, I do not follow the scripture as I should,, but I was raised on his words ,, and I still believe in them ,,, and I know ,, he is always there when we need him ,,, if he feels we are deserving of his blessings ,,,,
Thank you, hawgdawg! Like Bro Bill said, It is difficult to have patience but patience is a virtue that we all need & being human many also lack & that is why God says, My people perish for the lack of knowledge; therefore, why we need to lean on & trust in Jesus always! Because God Jehovah is the Almighty Ruler & Reigns Supreme! May God bless you & yours! Amen! Ma Betty

Good news, continued prayers
Thanks Mike--But found out there are mix-ups on communications & there was more to USA Mortgage for a loan that I didn't know! But Hope is still high that God will work miracles n Tami's needing different living situations! God is good all the time as you always say! Just leaning on Jesus & trusting in Him by worshipping God in Spirit & in truth! Keep praying & leave it to Jehovah God! Amen! Ma

Things are tight right now this Virus has brought so many problems keep praying. People protesting everywhere and not taking any precautions no wonder the virus keeps growing:eek: Lord help us all.

Things are tight right now this Virus has brought so many problems keep praying. People protesting everywhere and not taking any precautions no wonder the virus keeps growing:eek: Lord help us all.
Yes, even many loan companies needing money to make loans! BUT saw today where more money is going to them & many others in this troubled time; so we must keep praying & trying & not give up for what we are petitioning God for His help in fulfilling our needs! Ma

Yes, even many loan companies needing money to make loans! BUT saw today where more money is going to them & many others in this troubled time; so we must keep praying & trying & not give up for what we are petitioning God for His help in fulfilling our needs! Ma
Amen Betty men are looking for man to get them out of this mess that we are in.God is waiting for the cry of man to seek his help,but everybody is blaming each other .Can you imagine whats going to happen when the tribulation comes and this evil will look like a picnic:eek: Its 4 am and cannot sleep too many things going through my mind CRIME is really taking off around this parts it was bad before ,but now people are desperate no jobs,no money,so guess what's going to happen?People are buying Ammo to defend themselves you cannot trust strangers there are scam artists everywhere looking for easy money.LORD LET THE RAPTURE COME MY BAGS ARE PACKED AND READY TO GO:). Need sleep but unable to with all this mess and i am not the only one our church people having the same situation. Well,guess I will go and fix me a cup of coffee :coffee: maybe it will help.May the Lord bless you in a mighty way.Bill

Amen Betty men are looking for man to get them out of this mess that we are in.God is waiting for the cry of man to seek his help,but everybody is blaming each other .Can you imagine whats going to happen when the tribulation comes and this evil will look like a picnic:eek: Its 4 am and cannot sleep too many things going through my mind CRIME is really taking off around this parts it was bad before ,but now people are desperate no jobs,no money,so guess what's going to happen?People are buying Ammo to defend themselves you cannot trust strangers there are scam artists everywhere looking for easy money.LORD LET THE RAPTURE COME MY BAGS ARE PACKED AND READY TO GO:). Need sleep but unable to with all this mess and i am not the only one our church people having the same situation. Well,guess I will go and fix me a cup of coffee :coffee: maybe it will help.May the Lord bless you in a mighty way.Bill
So true, Bro Bill, it would be so wonderful if & when more sinners in this sinful world would repent of their sins in Jesus' name & live for Him & not themselves nor others, for He must be first in our lives to be led into His Holy Kingdom & live eternally with our Heavenly Father--Adopted Jews into His Family & a BRO or Sister to Jesus, with Whom we inherit eternal life & Who is the One & Only Savior as our Lord with Whom we can be saved & enter Heaven & live in a bright mansion forever!

Praying & witnessing by spreading God Jehovah's Gospel Truth will help them to hear & see by listening to & seeing how loved by Jesus they are & how fooled they are by being lied to lied to by satan! Salvation comes by hearing & hearing of the Word--The Truth of God! Jesus is our All in all when we believe & repent & let His Holy Spirit guide us into all God's truth! Sorry you have trouble sleeping because I, too, let my mind be too busy with how to solve the world's problems but cannot--only God can through His One & Only Son, JESUS, for He is God with us! One God--Who is the Father, Son & Holy Ghost (Spirit)! Amen! Ma Betty

Still waiting to see if we can get a loan on this Mobile Home with property--My son is trying but is waiting to go for an appointment with his bank! He has excellent credit BUT Mobile Homes are another can of worms when needing a loan to buy one- Have some savings but not enough in CASH--so unless God performs a MIRACLE by someone willing to trust us & make a personal loan of about $45,000 more or less at a reasonable interest rate--we just can't buy But there is hope in sincere prayers & God knowing all situations in whether we should have it for now & in the future!

Tami does have a good job BUT bad credit from the past of a student loan that GOV keeps adding penalties & 6% interest to; so will never get it paid off -- wasn't working in the past or very low pay --had small children who are now grown with children of their own & financial & health problems! Sure wish I had more SS Income so I could help big time! We need to live together so she can help take care of me--Can't rent an APT together because most will not take pets or very expensive if they do & she loves her dogs, I think more than me--said tongue in cheek! :surrender: But PRAISE God for He is good to His Children & I love Jesus; therefore, what His plans are for me I will accept! God Bless & stay well everyone & obey HIS LAWS! Amen! Ma Betty

Well Praise God He is moving on our request! Her agent is busy helping & speaking by phone to me & my son. David, about a mortgage & an approval letter so Tami. Tom, her dad & maybe me could view the inside! The price is low enough for me to get a loan, although David could get one but rather I did & then he can come on the weekend & not miss work to sign as a co-owner on the Title if all goes as planned with Jesus' help! We've been looking since 2017 when I was still living with my sister in her home.

David called me, after I called him, & has me set up with USA Mortgage for loan amount & the LOAN COMPANIES needful APPROVAL LETTER! Times sure have changed since purchasing homes! Tried calling but only got a recording & left message--Tami will call, also, & leave a message along with Texting as I can't text on my little cheap phone but I can set up to receive messages to get a code for email & FB account! I am Not a ROBOT!:rolleyes: The loan agent works from her home so that should be okay & we would do everything via INTERNET!

Please keep praying God is still on his throne & He hears & answers but in His timing & according to His plans for His children & families--ROMANS 8:28! Also, Susan came by today & brought in my mail & YIPPE a pkg of 4 rolls TP --God does supply my need & even before needed! Thank You, Lord! Thank you all for continued PRAYERS! Amen! Ma

Well God is still GOOD & Always IS! Looks as though He has blocked us from purchasing the Manufactured Home, as my son started working more on his job (makes saw blades for the sawmills to produce more lumber for the making of pallets & etc,) & hasn't had an appointment to see about a loan with his bank; so Tami is still looking at foreclosures--Which most are destroyed before are after foreclosed--Many PPL live for the DEVIL & haven't any compassion for others & no Common Sense BUT God is still God & whatever happens His plans for His Children are the best for our sakes & for our living better mortal life conditions & our everlasting lives with Him after mortal death!

PTL, for by leaning on & trusting in Jesus, we have what we need with His blessings by loving & obeying Him in His wonderful love for us, Who gives us patience! Neither fear, worry nor fret FOR GOD ALMIGHTY IS FOREVER IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS ON EARTH & IN HEAVEN! God Bless & make our paths straight by following Jesus, as Our Lord & Savior, & by walking in the glorious LIGHT of His Holy Spirit, Whom speaks to His own in many different ways! Amen! Ma Betty

Will continue

Thank you, Travelling Mike, my Bro in Christ Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

This is the latest on trying to get a loan which I just learned about--My former husband was trying to get a loan on the Trailer (Single Wide Manufactured Home) The only way a loan could be had is to pay 25% down on the $58,000 Trailer & Property--Less than an acre with an old & a new shed! Paid back in high payments over a shorter period of time --With a very high interest rate! That is why so many are homeless or live in old buildings in cheap apartments or off the GOV, if & when they know a gov worker who can help them!

Obama caused housing collapse during his reign as evil president & I had to sell my home that was 6 years old when purchased & that I had lived in for 40 years ( including updates & repairs) because he gave SS recipients poor raises--I gained nothing until the last couple of years with Trump in office & a better economy--still $667.00 a month SS Income & what is left from the sale of my South County home when the Loan Companies failed & Obama bailed them out--His doing because he had the loan companies to loan to those who couldn't or wouldn't pay (his buddies) & so a buyers market when I had to sell & now a sellers market with Real Estate selling high even dumps by foreclosures! It seems unless PPL are millionaires --they (we citizens) are at the bottom of DEMONRAT'S list as being homeless & ILL while illegals get lots of stuff FREE including medical care & even want our Social Security which we worked for many, many years & paid into for OUR retirement! Not fair in this sinful world BUT when Home with Jesus, all will be well; with our souls!

Therefore, let us hang onto Jesus by faith & with trust in Him until He comes & rescues us from this evil & sinful world! I say & post this to explain so much in what the DEM & RINO Congress are doing to cause the breakdown of American Citizen's families & destroying the USA economies! They are Satan's evil doers BUT God sees & He hears & Vengeance is His & He will repay---Punishment is real & it is coming! God Bless & protect God's children & our families & the USA! Takes time to dot I's & cross T's correctly to make sure Criminal & Treason prosecutions stand up in courts; so there is no excuse for escaping what they deserve! Amen! Ma