Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UPDATE On Tumor....Ive had 2 chemos and radiatin

boxofchocolates

Treatments so for,giving it an attitude adjustment......God Is Awe.some.....I have a long way to go yet ....Your continued Prayers would be much appreciated
God has communicated much to me through HIS SPIRIT read ist cor. chapt 2 and you will see Paul has good understanding in these matters,It has been an awesome Spiritually expierence for me.....one day I may write a short book on this.......With My Daughter.
They said I was talking to the Apostle Paul in my sleep the other nite......It's all good God Is Good.........I Love Him,He Is My Creator and Yours We are His and OUR own Family forever.........Bro. Dan

Prayers will continue. Sign me up for a copy of that book when it comes out.

Continued prayers, Bro Dan, and may God keep on being merciful to you and be with you in the treatments by comforting you in the pain and giving you His peace! That is a book I would like to read....the miracle workings of God in Jesus' name are Awesome! Love you in Christ Jesus.....your Sister...Ma Betty!