Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update....on tumor

boxofchocolates

Sorry I haven't been back lately....its been hectic 2 hr round trip 5 days aweek and then tiring down''''I got kemo radiation and lab work at two building locations....Something is working good for me I'm not worst matter of fack I'm better some can hardly belief it the doc says were doing something to it that's true but God Our Creature His Son Jesus Is Doing lots of good things for me in all areas.....I'm blessed to have true beliver friends like the good folks here please continue the Prayers.........I can feel The Power and Presents of His Spirit many times as his Spirit communicates with mine.....Its not a booming voice.....its like thought process....the best I can describe it .........AWESOME.....God Bless All OF YOU........Bro DAN

God Bless you, Brother Dan, and I pray that God in Jesus' name keeps on touching you with His healing virtue and does miracles in your life and may His comfort and peace be with you daily for strength and joy in the One and Only God Who loves and takes care of us for living in His glorious Home some-glad-day! Jesus' joy is our strength to keep on going to endure and overcome all things no matter the circumstances or trials we face! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Prayers will continue!