Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

update on uncle willy

garrettlover

I spoke with uncle willy and he is ready to break out of the hospital.they stopped his bleeding and discovered what the problem was. now they are still concerned about his heart acting crazy. they want him to stay, but he has had enough and said he was walking out tomorrow one way or the other lol
he told me to thank you all for your prayers and he will see you soon

I hope he stays until they have things figured out for him. I got out before I was ready last summer and in about a week had to make a return visit. Hospitals are not fun places but necessary.

Jerry

Yes i agree Jerry i hope he stays too so thay can heal him right and proper but im glad he's doing better :beers:

n/t

I tried to tell him that but he is bull headed and has been in there a week already. that's what happened his last trip there if you remember last month. he left too soon.

Too bad he didnt have a laptop there so he could at least while the time away keeping up on the Garrett forums.

Jerry

I hate hospitals (to stay in)...I understand. Arse hanging out, nurses aren't friendly :devil:enough! Some of them dont even serve meat on the menu! He might be better at LOL. Hope he doing well1

[size=large]there was a Dr. back east who rented the entire floor of a hotel and had his patiences recoup there. the cost was less than the hospital and they recouped quicker and with less stress. something we could all use at one time or another.
uncle willie's body will tell him off if he leaves too soon. just like last time. :stretcher: you can be bull-headed but it's the soft tissue that dictates what you will do.
sure hope he waits till his body and the docs agree he can go.

HH[/size]

That's great news. Take your time Uncle Willy do what the doc's tell you. I don't want to be the oldest swinger on the forum.LOL!