Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on yesterday's DR visit!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Well I finally participated with wearing a MASK & with distancing --couldn't hear nor breathe easily so struggled in hearing DR who has soft speaking voice & like my DR in St. Louis, he is from India! Nice & concerned; especially for my heart causing my legs to swell & for my taking 4 Aleve Tabs a day for my Compression Fracture back pain & for sinus problems but his nurse called just a while ago & said my Liver is okay but EKG Chest X-Ray shows I have an enlarged heart (not real bad) which I already knew because my DR in St. Louis kept me on 2 Liters of Oxygen at night to keep my heart slowed down & not to work so hard to pump blood--He said he wanted to help me to live to be a hundred & I said, WHAT IF, I don't want to live that long? :cheekkiss: When I moved here to SE MO the DRS nor, hospital nor clinic would okay my getting oxygen said that my numbers weren't high enough BUT it was & is because of my INS not paying enough because of different United Health Care coverage which since Obama's 8 years in office paid very little to increase SS Income and put in Obama Care--not worth what good PPL have to pay to have it 😠 ! (TWO EVIL MEN --Obama & Biden!

Had a Chest X-ray, lab blood work, EKG done--Susan filled out paper work (LOTS) & I signed & dated although I shook like a leaf in strong wind! I get angry for her DEM beliefs although she does help me but isn't really happy doing it--But yet says she loves her neighbor (foreigners) & is a Christian?? Ya can't belong to the DEM Party that agrees to killing Innocent babies & adults & be a Child of God! ! Each either serves God or satan, as no one can serve two masters because we will love one & hate the other! Thank the Lord that Tami and my son, David, have & use common Sense! Well bye-- Sure am running to bathroom--these water pills are working! :(:( God Bless & be safe in Jesus' loving care! Amen! Ma

Keep on keeping on Ma.

Thanks Mike! ! As long as I am breathing some I don't think I am dead & gone yet --well in body anyway & my spirit still dwells in this old body on earth & so to keep on, keeping on is all I can do & PRAY for godly people to be elected for God's Righteousness to be in the USA until Jesus returns & catches away His own to our heavenly home of Peace, Joy & Love forever more! No Sinner nor sinfulness nor lawlessness will be in God's new Jerusalem city to cause trouble & Chaos to His faithful saints! Praise The Lord for His promises will be fulfilled! Amen! Ma

We folks have to keep on going the best we can,on my way to see a Dentist :shrug: one takes 10 ex-rays and sends you to another dentist that does pulling the hard ones:eek:With out insurance you are in debt forever!!This people need to live on S.S. and see what it takes to live on:(.

We folks have to keep on going the best we can,on my way to see a Dentist :shrug: one takes 10 ex-rays and sends you to another dentist that does pulling the hard ones:eek:With out insurance you are in debt forever!!This people need to live on S.S. and see what it takes to live on:(.

Yes! That is why I haven't seen one as my United Health Care doesn't cover Dentists, eye tests, glasses & etc, but I need to have my eyes checked for glaucoma & does cover laser surgery for removal from each eye! My sister had it done & we have same INS but she has extra help given her after claiming hardship BUT with drawing on her ceased husband's SSI she gets way more than I do, just because the small amount of money my sold Duplex is in my bank ACCT & I have no home & no car; But those with a home & a car get larger SS incomes than I do! I won't Cheat nor LIE as it would be wrong & I would be worse off when I died, for LIARS go into HELL FIRE!! Prayers for HEALINGS & our Lord's BLESSINGS! Amen! Ma

Lord bless you Betty pray things will get better for you things sure look bad for this nation.Went to the dentist and he showed me that two of my upper back teeth are bad the filling fell out of one of them.Both teeth have very deep roots now they give you an I.V. to remove each tooth:eek:I am due August 7 for one of them.A person cannot get ahead anymore.Looks like we are very near on water rationing no rain in a month 102 degrees and hot winds @ 20 mph everything is dieing:hot:
1f0c8a5221869b41a1d0c8899c1728c3.jpg
th_wile-e-coyote.jpg
02-09-2012 03;39;43PM.JPG

Lord bless you Betty pray things will get better for you things sure look bad for this nation.Went to the dentist and he showed me that two of my upper back teeth are bad the filling fell out of one of them.Both teeth have very deep roots now they give you an I.V. to remove each tooth:eek:I am due August 7 for one of them.A person cannot get ahead anymore.Looks like we are very near on water rationing no rain in a month 102 degrees and hot winds @ 20 mph everything is dieing:hot:View attachment 5376View attachment 5377View attachment 5378

Sorry to hear about no rain, the heat & your teeth! Well looks like we are suffering for Jesus But still leaning on & trusting in Him we must do--Remember it will be worth it all when we live, daily, for our dear Lord & Savior when our bodies change into glorified ones at the resurrection of God's faithful saints baptized in God's Holy Spirit when our souls are with Jesus in His peace & rest at the time of mortal death or we are caught up with Jesus at His returning to earth to take God's Children Home & into His beautiful Kingdom! The Bible says it isn't easy to find our way Home without living for & following God's stait & narrow way--for satan's servants Hell is enlarging itself to find their way by serving evil & wickedness & be with the LIAR & DECEIVER in the fire with him! We must keep faith & win the war between good & evil with our blessed Savior, Christ Jesus!

My teeth are so bad with lost fillings & broken ones that it would probably be cheaper or better by having them pulled & then have false teeth, but either way SURE SOUNDS EXPENSIVE --providing Estates & vacations for the wealthy to get wealthier--They must be greedy DEMS who are never satisfied with whatever they do have because of their selfish flesh!! Oh well I will just use what I have with wide gapping holes & spaces as long as I can! As I know my INS wouldnt pay unless I paid for better plans & have high deductibles--I pray when I break a tooth & suffer until my tongue quits being cut & sore by staying out of the new broken tooth & COSTS me nothing to PRAY & God is Good & He is good all the time by answeing my prayers sooner or later because by being Baptized with God's Holy Spirit I can endure & overcome all things unil mortal death or Jesus returns for all who belong to God Jehovah, His & our Heavenly Father! Prayers going up for all our needs to be met because as Children of Almighty God we are loved & He will take care of us according to His Will & Plans BUT we must LISTEN & OBEY! Praise God & Thank You, Jesus! Amen! Ma

Well I finally participated with wearing a MASK & with distancing --couldn't hear nor breathe easily so struggled in hearing DR who has soft speaking voice & like my DR in St. Louis, he is from India! Nice & concerned; especially for my heart causing my legs to swell & for my taking 4 Aleve Tabs a day for my Compression Fracture back pain & for sinus problems but his nurse called just a while ago & said my Liver is okay but EKG Chest X-Ray shows I have an enlarged heart (not real bad) which I already knew because my DR in St. Louis kept me on 2 Liters of Oxygen at night to keep my heart slowed down & not to work so hard to pump blood--He said he wanted to help me to live to be a hundred & I said, WHAT IF, I don't want to live that long? :cheekkiss: When I moved here to SE MO the DRS nor, hospital nor clinic would okay my getting oxygen said that my numbers weren't high enough BUT it was & is because of my INS not paying enough because of different United Health Care coverage which since Obama's 8 years in office paid very little to increase SS Income and put in Obama Care--not worth what good PPL have to pay to have it 😠 ! (TWO EVIL MEN --Obama & Biden!

Had a Chest X-ray, lab blood work, EKG done--Susan filled out paper work (LOTS) & I signed & dated although I shook like a leaf in strong wind! I get angry for her DEM beliefs although she does help me but isn't really happy doing it--But yet says she loves her neighbor (foreigners) & is a Christian?? Ya can't belong to the DEM Party that agrees to killing Innocent babies & adults & be a Child of God! ! Each either serves God or satan, as no one can serve two masters because we will love one & hate the other! Thank the Lord that Tami and my son, David, have & use common Sense! Well bye-- Sure am running to bathroom--these water pills are working! :(:( God Bless & be safe in Jesus' loving care! Amen! Ma
Prayers relieve the pain and enrich the heart Maw.

Prayers relieve the pain and enrich the heart Maw.

Thank you Leslie, you are very kind & prayers are what I need & everyone else, also, for this world is full of sin & too many in Society are possessed with Demonic spirits because of committing SINS, willfully, by satan's deceitful LIES! Continued prayers for you & Hunney Bun (Marie)! May God Bless us & our USA! Amen! Ma