Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update & Thanks For The Prayers

TreasureDigger

Thank you to all who prayed for us over the last few days. We had a lot of damage where I live as well as in some surrounding communities. On our property we had trees down all over the place, some roof damage, some things blown away, other minor damage and a huge mess. My parent's home, that we rent out, has some damage and so does my aunt's house and my daughter's place. My son's house was OK but some people around him were not so fortunate. There are houses less than 1/2 mile from my house that are destroyed. We finally got power back last night (5 days without), but it wasn't quite as bad for us since we have generators and put them to full use. We've been hit a few times over the years but God has always taken care of us even though we've dealt with damage. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but it sometimes stinks living in Tornado Alley.Tornadoes and severe weather are so common here that we often don't pay much attention to the watches & warnings that scroll across the bottom of our TV screens and that's not a good thing. I will post a pic of Tornado Alley and have added a white marker to show where I live. We are in the darkest area on the map (where most tornadoes touch down). Below the pic I will give more info.

[attachment 260599 ta.jpg]

Before the latest weather event, I had pretty much been off the radar here and not of FB a lot either because of my mother going into kidney failure and me having to take off to South Carolina for several days. They were able to reverse it with only minor damage to her kidneys. I had an asthma episode that lasted for about 3 days and it was very serious and scary. My job has been crazy and lots of things going on. I would still appreciate prayers!

Lisa

Sounds like yall have been getting hammered by bad things. Praying here.

Glad to learn that overall you are safe and well Lisa. Your ongoing problems are a concern with your health and your Mums health.

We have bushfires, not tornadoes, down here and the smoke has been terrible these last few days, but we are all well but a bit wheezy.

Love to you and yours and we will pray for you.

n/t

you and families are safe! May God be merciful and hope everyone gets their homes, property and families back to peace and quiet soon! Continued prayers for those suffering from the damages and for you, mom and the family! Your trials seem to be overwhelming right now, but our God is still on His throne and is with you all! We give Him praise in Jesus' name that you didn't suffer worse damages or lose your home or lives! Amen! :angel: Ma

Glad no one was hurt. Continued prayers for you all, and those who lost their homes.

Wow, glad all of you are o.k. down there. I never realized that tornado alley went that far south. Will say a prayer for your family, especially you and your mom. Hope things get better for you.

Thanks for the update Lisa and I'm so sorry for everything going on right now. Al and I will pray for you and your family. God Bless Lisa.

Greg

I appreciate the prayers. We had some rocky thunderstorms in the wee hours of the morning this morning that lasted until around 8:30, and now we have thunder and lightening going on again. I know we are under a watch but I haven't seen the forecast to know what is expected over night or tomorrow.

Hi Lisa, Indeed it is good news that you and your family are okay. Sorry about the damage, even though it may be minor. Hope you're able to get back on top of things quickly. I'll continue to pray for your health, as well as the health of your mom (and family). May God continue to bless you my friend.

SeniorSeeker/Martin