Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update

It will come when its all been given the seal of approval i guess from XP,they may have said at the end of the summer,but they left out the bit of 'which summer' :)

Since we're still waiting for an update for the CTX. I think XP is doing great. End of year with the new coil

Be patient. At least XP has a good track record for not releasing junk. They are some seriously minded folks. The update will come.....

I'm gona say early 2016 maybe this winter...it should be worth the wait:goodnight:

XP was looking at a V3.3 release but since a V4.0 was needed to fully utilize the new coil features, the decision was made to hold off an interim release and go with V4.0.

Not sure if everyone knows just how involved a digital upgrade is in terms of testing but XP will not release a half baked product that requires patches and fixes. When one item is tweaked all features need to be tested to ensure a slight change to Function A did not impact Function E by accident so the in-field testing process is time consuming. Having talked with Alain in the field while he was testing the software and coil, I can vouch for the effort that is going into this upgrade.

The coil and V4.0 are tied together and it is looking like 2016 for the joint release.

I would rather have a quality product that has been tested rather than something that you do not have confidence in . . . . saw the following image and thought it fitting . . .

[attachment 319978 ServenoWine.jpg]

Andy