Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update

I went up Healy Creek last Sunday not much to talk about to day I went to windy Creek its close to Valdez Creek and found small gold very small thinking a gold cube might pay off I will look around some more before I get one . I had fun the drive was great I went to Cantwell took a left and drove fifty miles on a dirt road to get there can't wate to go back I might camp over night but the bear tracks has me concerned????? Big ones maybe sleep in the Subaru

Hi 408, is there any water close to where you found the gold ? If so, I would take a sluice and run a few buckets and pan it out. Just might be nice gold a little deeper. Good luck, hope you find some nice gold. flintstone

Flintstone said:
Hi 408, is there any water close to where you found the gold ? If so, I would take a sluice and run a few buckets and pan it out. Just might be nice gold a little deeper. Good luck, hope you find some nice gold. flintstone
I was looking for a place to use a metal detector but a sluice will do got more looking around to do