Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

update.....

One of the 4 bopsies came back not good. Will have more tissue removed next month to see if it is contained. Thank you for the prayers.
Myself, I stand on scripture.
The Prayer of Faith
Jas 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

One of the 4 bopsies came back not good. Will have more tissue removed next month to see if it is contained. Thank you for the prayers.
Hello Mike, me son! I am Praying for complete removal of all Cancer Cells--Dear Heavenly Father, Please with Your Healing Holy Spirit be with Mike & his DRS & NRS that all surgeries for the removal of Melanoma Cancer Cells be Absolutely & Completely successful! For YOU, DEAR GOD Jehovah, are a Prayer answering God (Three in ONE) & The God Who healeth US & by Your Son, Jesus' stripes we are healed! We thank You for hearing & answering YES to Your fervant Praying Saints because You, OUR LORD; OH LORD are Good & You are Good all the time to Your own Believers in Jesus who lean on & trust in Him, FAITHFULLY! Be strong in faith for Jesus is with you --satan is a LIAR, ALWAYS! AMEN & AMEN! Ma