Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Updates and 2nd hand machines...

lomoch

I'm selling one of my Deus machines, have 2. An interested buyer has asked if he can still receive operating system updates if he is the second hand owner. Not wanting to assume anything, thought I'd ask this question to the forum.

Any issues regarding updates and second hand owners?

Thanks.

I cant see why not..Im sure the upgrade does not ask any info on weather your the original owner or not

I bought my Deus with the 1.2 v used, had no problem updateing to the2.0v.Everything works fine.

I highly doubt there would be a problem.

The software updates are not tied to who bought the unit which is something that is unique in the detector industry - the file for the update will be posted on the XP website and then you simply follow the directions on the screen.

The warranty - at least in the US - covers the detector for 2 years and can be transferred

Hope this helps

Andy Sabisch