Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Updates on AT Gold

My AT Gold is a very old model that I bought shortly after it was released. It never worked really well, so I just put it on the shelf and stopped using it. Does anyone know how I can find out if there were any updates for this detector? I bought the wireless earphone update but but if the machine has a problem I am holding off on the installation.

My AT gold went it to Garrett's for repair and evaluation. The coil was fine but they replaced everything but the case because it was totally erratic. I have not been able to get out with it yet because of inclement weather. While all of this was going on, I bought a new AT Max and the same story because of nclement weather, I have not had it out yet. Thanks to those who responded!

You would think for the money you spend on these machines they would work better, but I worked in manufacturing and the assemblers are not always up to the task. Quality is not always the first in line, the dollar is. Don’t be a hater that’s just my opinion