Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Updating with new tool

DigDog

So with the new update tool if you update to v1.09 do you still have to do a manual factory reset or is everything done once its done updating

I believe you still do the reset so that everything takes appropriately.

I believe you still do the reset so that everything takes appropriately.
Someone on here explained how to do that I forgot.
I finally took the plunge and updated from 107 to 109. Even though I probably won’t use IF I don’t know if it will change anything for me. Pulltaboo would be proud though lol

One thing to note it did not quite go as smooth as the video. Although night and day difference from updating before which was really frustrating. Had one minor hiccup, After downloading and hit update it kept telling me the update tool has to be in the same file as something else. Copy and paste didn’t work so finally saved it to hopefully the right file and worked as shown. I thought video said your all done at that point but again I occasionally read about having to do a factory reset so was checking