Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Upgrades to the Red Racer...?

landman

Since the Red Racer's release, has there been any upgrades or changes to the machines exterior or electronic interior?

No but it's a great machine the coils are deep and the 5 is super deep and I love the 5x10 look for the impact that should turn some heads

Yea interested in what the impact has to offer.

From what I understand the racer came about from the fors core and the impact will be a step above that. This is just me thinking and could be wrong all together. None the less you can't go wrong adding a racer to the Arsenal.

From what I read the new machine will be the Flag Ship and could be a game changer

Didn't they change the hand grip angle and beef up the 11 coil ears?

I heard good things about the Impact.I can't wait to get my hands on one of those bad boys.