Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Upstate ny hunting buddy

A

Anonymous

hey any one from the central new york area want to research some sites and hunt together? i know of a rev war site that i have not asked about yet maybe we can get permission and hunt any takers send me an e mail just put THing buddy in the subject please
thanks
Aaron

Aaron how far upstate are you. I am around Monticello area.

Bob im in Oneida its between utica and Syracuse i can travel. im a sailor so i get 2 weeks of solid time off for every 28 days i go to sea. but at this rate i wont beable to until my next time home im buying my mom a house so im inundated right now but i was hoping to find some one who wanted to hunt in the fall season im interested mostly in cache hunting and relifs these days

There are not too many relics around here. Unless you do a cellar hole. I am a coin shooter looking for the silver and gold. I have 2 garetts 500 a 550 and my 1250. I did find a button that had 1779 on it but I lost it in the house somewhere. ha ha .

yea ive been doign cellar holes ive sort of run out of ideas i guess. starting next spring i will be taking time off of work, the summer at least maybe 6 months to a year. but im going to treasure hunt see if i cant make a living at it. the house is just about paid off got an old jeep and a cargo trailer and a tent hahahaha. but hey if you want to come up and coin shoot this area im sure we can find some places a guy found a 2and a half dollar gold piece in a "worked out" park a 5 minute drive from here about 2 years ago