Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag:My Greatest Treasure Find!!!:thumbup:

Cupajo

A little over 46 years ago I found my Greatest Treasure and today we celebrate 45 years of marriage!!!:clapping:

Thank you God!!,:)

Cupajo

My wife and I have been married for 43 years.. not much behind you. You and your wide and I and mine, show that it is very possible for relationships to last.. :thumbup:

Fair winds

Micheal

Thanks for your kind replies Friends!!

Nice to hear from you Mikie!!

The secret to our long marriage has been I realized early on that my wife is not a "morning person" (She told me not to expect her to make me breakfast and after her few failed attempts I agreed!!) and I am, so I am careful not to wake her (the sleeping Grizzly image comes to mind!!!) as I start my day!!

On the other end of the day, I am usually sound asleep by the time she settles in for the night!!

It's worked for us!!:thumbup:

CJ

Congratulations Cupajo and the rest of you for the years you have spent with your spouses. may you have many more good years :thumbup:

Congratulations to the both of you! And to your family, who had two parents that stayed together!!!

Yesterday was a really nice day including dining out and a movie, a rare thing in our lives as my wife is acting as caregiver for a younger sibling.

Many thanks for your kind words Friends,

Cupajo

PS Saw "Skyfall", the new Bond movie, and enjoyed it!