Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag:OK Here's a new one about my daughters new dog in Alaska:usaflag:

RustyNTX

[size=large]The Many Lives of Mukluk[/size] or
Demons by Any Other Name By John L. (Rusty) Smith

In the frigid town of Fairbanks
The nights are bitter cold
Blizzards slide down from the mountains
Turning to ice the rivers old.

The northern lights glow brightly
And they make a sizzling hiss
As they snake across the darkened sky
A display you shouldn

Well done again, Sir! :clapping:A wonderful way for me to wake up this am, and contemplate throughout the day, (Muk n Fagic, excellent) I thank you!
Mud

That was great Rusty! I may come back and try to stir things up again. If marbles was real I met one of his offspring a little while back. mutant ninja kitty. liked to tore me a new one. hope you and mud are doin well

I wish I had found this forum years ago when the others were active. There were a lot of good stories told. I'll bet there are a lot more out there.

You are right there boys! There are some excellent stories buried in here that can keep a guy entertained for months! Flesh sharpens flesh, and creative minds need to be inspired by others the way you've both inspired me! Thanks!
Mud