Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag: The Great!!, The Not So Great!! The Ugly!!!:detecting:

Cupajo

Yesterdays finds for those who are visually oriented.

I'm pretty sure the "stone" is CZ as the setting is cheap and where it was found is not the ritziest part of the world.

! Otherwise I would be able to retire!

Wedding band is 14K initialed and dateed '97, other ring--not marked, but has chip diamond.

The small ring has initials and the date 1900 inside it. I can't make out the number, but from the tarnish I would suspect 10K and the gem stone is gone.

The rest are silver bits and pieces.

Thought I would have to crawl back to the van, but otherwise it was a great day!!

This AM I'm feelin it too!

"til next time,

CJ

PS The diamond? is between the penny and the wedding band!

[attachment 124775 4-25-09finds.JPG]

Edit Reply Quote Report
Newer Topic Older Topic

n/t

Alright!:please:Nice hunt!:thumbup:Thanks for sharing! Congrats on the rings!