Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usan:i found a good metal detecting site/forum today

sonny60

i found this great new metal detecting site/forum today using goggle that has got some really good stuff on it. if u want to check it out heres the website www.gometaldetecting.com , you should really check this site out its got some really good stuff
[size=medium]signed,
the daughter of sonny60
[/size]

I took the link for Findmall off of my webpage because they would not allow me to reference other MD forums.

I'm sure it's an advertising issue. To keep up these forums, advertising dollars are probably crucial, and sending others to different sites, probably backfires from our advertisers. Just my opinion though. Hey, I think it was you who put the Hydrogen Peroxide cleaning method on the forum? I tried it and modified it somewhat to get rid of the black color, and got back the brown color. When I perfect the method, I'll post it so everyone can try it (at their own risk of course!). Thanks for the original idea.

Their right to do so, and they should excercise that right in fairness to the sponsers who pay... Sorry guy..but your wrong looking at it like you did.

Sorry, I have to agree with Elton. HH Dennis in Idaho

The moderators are far from being afraid of you using other forums. By all means please do, but your not going to link to other commercial sites.

This is nothing new here at Finds, It's always been this way here. Most likely caused by a few clowns that wanted to promote there own site at the expense of those that pay for this one. It's automatically done in the forum software. No one is coming along, and editing your links.

Those that can't link to their own site, need to take a look and see that the site your linking to doesn't have a commercial connection to your product, or others. If it doesn't, and your having problem, send me a PM with the address, I'll try to fix it for you.

One more point. Whites Electronics, does not have any connection to any Whites Forums here at Finds. These Whites forum boards are independently supported by the sponsoring dealers.

Freddie
Finds Forum Administrator