Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

User Profile feature:shrug:

pacer

On page #33, topic "User Profile" it reads as follows "User Profile stores the set values of all current local settings so that you can access them instantly later". As I understand it, I'm only able to save one "user profile". No mention is made pertaining to saving multi "user profiles". As with my CTX 3030, I can create and save up to 10 different "modes".

So, if I create a user profile with a specific set of values for coins and save it, can I create another user profile say for jewelry with it's specific set of values and save it without over writing my user profile for coins?

In step 4 on page 33 it states "You can save over the User Profile at any time by repeating the above procedure", which is a indication to me only one user profile can be saved at a time. Is my assumption correct.

Yes, just one, tbw...

BUT -- when you make changes to one of the "stock" modes, those changes are saved; until you do a "reset" on the mode, or a "factory reset" on the machine, the changes you make when in a given mode will remain.

SO -- if you want a "coin mode," you could alter your Park 1 mode to your liking, and now, that mode will stay the way you set it. THEN, you could alter Park 2 mode, and set it up with your "jewelry" settings, and again -- it will be saved, until you do a "reset."

Steve

sgoss66 said:
Yes, just one, tbw...

BUT -- when you make changes to one of the "stock" modes, those changes are saved; until you do a "reset" on the mode, or a "factory reset" on the machine, the changes you make when in a given mode will remain.

SO -- if you want a "coin mode," you could alter your Park 1 mode to your liking, and now, that mode will stay the way you set it. THEN, you could alter Park 2 mode, and set it up with your "jewelry" settings, and again -- it will be saved, until you do a "reset."

Steve

Steve, perfect! That's what I'll do. Thanks

You just have to realize thou......... each of those modes have different algorithms and freq ratings which can affect the target you are setting it up for.

Dew