Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

user tip: Highlighting your Kruz controls.

JASONSPAZ1

I took some fluorescent sticky labels and cut them to size my pinpoint (pink) and ground balance (green) buttons.
If you have been using a plastic control box cover on your machine for a while there is a good chance that if you hold the cover up to a light, you can see thumb pressure indentations allowing easier sticky label placement.
Putting the labels on the outside of the cover would allow them to be mucked up on your next outing. Also, don't put the labels directly on the control buttons unless you want that mucus like left over sticker residue hanging around all season.
Use some transparent household tape and "Mickey mouse it" so the colored labels are on the inside of the plastic cover facing up. One can even take it a step further and do some really artsy-fartsy crafts and use whatever colors you want. Perhaps to match your hat color. :)
The reality is that my eyes are going crazy and color coding works better to see than black on black buttons.

HH
Jason.

Next tip will involve putting an eye glass sheath on your digging tool.
lol

LOL! @ u2robert.
I almost just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

HH
Jason