Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Using garrett ms3 headphones on xterra pro

If you're buying the Garrett MS3 & transmitter setup new, you could buy the Minelab ML85 BT headphones for about $1 more. The ML85s are great and there are no cables, etc. to get snagged in the woods.

If you're buying the Garrett MS3 & transmitter setup new, you could buy the Minelab ML85 BT headphones for about $1 more. The ML85s are great and there are no cables, etc. to get snagged in the woods.
Yea i already have the headphones for my at pro
So would only need transmitter
Plugged a regular bluetooth transmitter in couldnt pair with bluetooth headphones

Yea i already have the headphones for my at pro
So would only need transmitter
Plugged a regular bluetooth transmitter in couldnt pair with bluetooth headphones
I started out with the 1Mii BT transmitter and Sound Blaster JAM V2 BT headphones (all from the big A online store) and that worked with the XTP. The thing I wasn't happy with was the BT transmitter picked up a small amount of interference coming from the control pod. It became annoying enough that when the ML85s became available I bought them. Also, the Sound Blaster phones were on-the-ear, not over-the-ear so they let a lot of ambient noise, like waves, traffic and people, in.
I understand your already having the headphones and trying to get something working. I hope you find something that works.