Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Using TDK Wireless Headset On The Garrett ATX:confused:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I have used the TDK wireless headset on my ACE, GTI 2500, AT Pro & AT Gold. It worked well, and used it when hunting in the woods. To make it work properly on the AT Series, you have to use an in-line volume control, otherwise the speaker on the electronics also sounds off.

The TDK wireless set performed poorly on the ATX. With a threshold set to zero, the TDK would not pick up deeper weak target audio. If the audio was set very high, it was difficult to actually distinguish the low-high or high-low signals. After detecting for about an hour, I removed the TDK set due to frustration, and just used my speaker in the control box. You can watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8CORF4dsmopibINy0fWzGA