Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Using the AT Pro in an unusual way...

Dign-nbama

The other day I was needing to do some work on our roof, we have a metal roof and I noticed some of the screws were backing out, so I climbed on the roof and began to replace some of the screws that holds the metal down, I dropped some of the screws and of coarse they rolled down onto the lawn, now these screws have very sharp points and I knew if I didn't find them before next spring that the tires on my lawn mower would, so when I got down I began to search for the screws in the area I thought I had dropped them, but I only found one and I knew there was more, I thought about a magnet but I didn't have one big enough to cover the area well, so I thought about the Garrett At Pro I had just bought this month, so I got it out and selected Pro Custom mode and sweep over the one screw I had found and figured out the reading and the sound it made and went in and disc out everything else and began my search, and low in behold I began to find one screw after another, I scanned at least 8 to 10ft parameter and I'm convinced all screws were found.. This machine is amazing.....

Yea,,, I see it as multipurpose,,, ( or that's the pitch I told the better half) :lol:

Good work! My wife tipped over a table full of jewelry on the grass when we were having a garage sale once...out comes the detector, and bingo!

Good idea, nothing like finding nice piece of lead in your fried quail...