Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usmc:Sidewalk Demo

stubbs1

:detecting:Came home from hunting Friday & there was a trachoe tearing out cement in front of the high school right next door to my house. I was going to hunt it that night but we had company. So I figured I'd get up early sat & hunt, but they were back tearing out sod & dirt from the school yard. They have a 20 foot wide & a block long area dug out that their going to concrete.They made it wider so they can angle park in front of the school.So I figured I'd hunt it yesterday .Got up early & it was raining cats &dogs. Got 2+ in of rain, Half is still under water but I hunted in the mud this morning.until they started bringing in rock. I only got to hunt about a third & was it muddy.Everything was shallow picked up some wheats on top of the ground. Got 15 wheats oldest is a 1913 , 2 quarters & 2 dimes & an shell token from 1968. Wish I could of hunted it all

Nice finds!! Too bad cannot search the rest.

Nice finds. Glad you were able to get some coins. Maybe you can find out where they took the soil from the project and detect it. HH

Very nice hunt! Congrats