Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V 1.13

TerryEastTexas

Has anyone tried the V 1.13 yet?

System Software V1.13 (2023.10.16)​

Updates Made:
This update allows for easy switching of the Bluetooth headphones connection between AccuPOINT and The Legend, and better compatibility with your devices.

Thanks for the information about the update. I purchased low latency buds (Soundpeats air3 deluxe HS) and although they connected, sometimes, the sound volume is next to nothing. Sound was only coming through to the left ear bud as well. I will try this update soon. I hope it solves the issue as this was the only reason I purchased the earbuds.

Thanks for the information about the update. I purchased low latency buds (Soundpeats air3 deluxe HS) and although they connected, sometimes, the sound volume is next to nothing. Sound was only coming through to the left ear bud as well. I will try this update soon. I hope it solves the issue as this was the only reason I purchased the earbuds.
Let us know how that works out.

Updated to 1.13 just now.
I haven't been out to test this new firmware, but as far as the Bluetooth sound issues I was having with my particular earbuds, the Soundpeats Air3 Deluxe HS, the problem still exists. The detector was purchased earlier this year and came preloaded with 1.11.
For the update process, which I have never done on this detector, it went without hitch me, following the instructions. I first performed the Bluetooth threshold update, although I probably didn't need to, and then updated according the their instruction on the website for the firmware, and then performed a factory reset on my detector.

These particular earbuds are great when paired with my phone are are similar in style to the Apple Airpods. When connected to this legend, however, I have very low audio and only through the left earbud, and it only presents sound intermittently. This is when game mode(low latency)is on or off. Since the right earbud controls the volume up, and the left volume down and game mode, no audio through the right bud seems to also not allow me to increase the volume via the buds. Detector volume was at the max(six).
I am still unable to use these earbuds with my detector. In the past, all of my other wireless earbuds have worked with this detector but, with the high latency, makes the experience very frustrating. I have not tried the other wireless earphones/buds with this new update for this reason.
Sorry to make this more of a review with these Soundpeat Air3s; I just wanted to share my experiences with them.
20231022_081919.jpg
20231022_081936.jpg