Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V-Nulled 5.3 - Anyone have stock?

jgedde

I've made inquiries at a few dealers, online as well as my local dealer, for a V-nulled Eclipse 5.3. I tried a non-V 5.3 at my dealer but it couldn't be run above a sensitivity of about 3 and overloaded on TX Boost. I suspect my local dealer fulfills orders for White's web site so ordering online from white's is probably not an option (when you call White's 800 number, you get my local dealer. Only the non-toll free number gets Sweet Home)

Does anyone know who has stock on a v-nulled 5.3?

Thanks!
John

There is an Eclipse 5.3 in the classified right now.Are all the coils listed for the V3 on Whites web site compatible for the V3,or is being V-nulled something special they have to do?

All the coils that work with the DFX work with the V3, however White's has started making V-nulled coils which are more compatible. The V-nulled coils are nulled to a higher standard for use with the V3. They have a V preceding the serial number stamped on the rod mount ears.

Thanks John, the reason I ask is that the V3 I ordered should be here this week and am wanting to get a 4X6 shooter.If I order this from an outfit like Kellyco will they specify if its a v-nulled serial#?

Kellyco doesn't have stock. I called them. Steve (the guy I spoke with) says they will have them "in a few weeks." Congrats on getting a V3!

>>NULLED<< ???

I think the New Coils are: V- Optimized = Tuned to a tighter tolerance!

Jerry

That's correct. The process is called "nulling" or "inductive balancing." The RX coil and TX coils are carefully positioned and adjusted such that the RX coil recieves the minimum signal directly from the TX coil. I refer you to this treatise from Carl for more info.

I got one from my dealer two weeks ago it only took him a week to get it from his supplier and whites website will say if they are out of stock just order one from them.