Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

v2.0 Pinpoint volumn help.

Trailduster

Loving this d2 RC. Just unreal. And the learning curve hasn't been terrible.

I bought the machine from BigBoys new and pre updated to 2.0.

I'm having trouble with the Pinpoint feature and I haven't gotten a direct answer anywhere.

Is the super low volume on the pinpoint a bug associated with the 2.0 update? Or am I just missing directions on how to correct it in the manual?

I'm not talking about the mi6 connected, I'm talking about the actual woo-woo basic feature on the d2 RC unit through the outboard speaker.

All my other sounds I can adjust as loud as I want. I dont see a setting to control PP volume.

I noticed the same thing and thus far, I haven’t found a solution. My guess, it’s a bug in the V2.0 software.

Well crap.

I'm not a headphones guy so boo hiss.

Hopefully it gets taken care of sooner than later.

Trailduster….if you revert back to version 1.1 it’s very much the same, version 2.0 only has slightly better sensitivity to small gold and is compatible with the Xtreme hunter 2 box attachment. See if your PP volume comes back with v1.1 if you want to experiment.

Check and see if the vol is different with headphones. I am running Ver 2 and have no problems with pinpoint with or without the headphones.. Still can't get the machine to keep proper time with ver 2..

Reactions: Ism
Check and see if the vol is different with headphones. I am running Ver 2 and have no problems with pinpoint with or without the headphones.. Still can't get the machine to keep proper time with ver 2..

I dont have headphones. Bought the RC unit for the external speaker. BBH, fortunately for me, sells d2 options that don't include the headphones at a reduced price.