Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 DOWN LOAD SHOULD BE UP IN THE AM

SWEET....I can't wait to try out a few of the new features. Thanks for the heads up, been checking here twice a day.

When the V3.0 is officially released, the page linked below will be updated to reflect the availability . . . . . . download the application, install it on your PC and follow the prompts.

Make sure you have all of your coils and any headphones handy when you start the update.

Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet since it will need to pull down the update file

Do NOT use the USB cord that you charge with - make sure you dig out that single plug cord for the update.

If you have multiple coils, the update application will sense each one in turn and update them accordingly

If you have multiple headsets, do NOT turn them on until prompted to do so . . . you will update one at a time; i.e., update one, turn that set off, click YES that you have another set to update and repeat . . . turning two on at once results in bad things happening . . .

The biggest time piece will be downloading the 25MB file from XP to install on your PC. The update process takes under 3 minutes.

Here is the page to monitor for the update being released

XP Deus V3.0 Update Page

Andy

V3 Is here, download boys.:twodetecting:

Naaaahhhhh,.... V3 is old news,....

When is V4 coming out!!

Ok now, I'm going to run and hide!! :stars:

scoopjohnb said:
Naaaahhhhh,.... V3 is old news,....

When is V4 coming out!!

Ok now, I'm going to run and hide!! :stars:

ya no kidding whens V4 coming..lol. SAWEEEET!!!

This was my first software/firmware update with the Deus. Download was fast, simple, and well documented/annotated through the process.

This is a painless upgrade. They couldn't have made it any simpler . A new detector in 10 minutes

The boys and girls at xp have done their homework on this one. Super easy update. You reckon the other detector companies will wake up. And don't forget about the 6 month retroactive 5 year warranty. A 5 year warranty should be the gold standard with a flagship detector. Wake up White's, minelab etc...
My deus aint going nowhere but with me to the relic fields and old home sites.
Kudos to the folks at XP.

Seems that only polish language version doesn't cooperate with software update :(

will the other makers wake up ?theyve all gone to sleep in the R&D dept :sleepy:

That once you move from building equipment you use to building equipment as a business that the overall passion fades . . . . very few of the comapnies actually use what they build anymore and without that drive, it is no different than building any widget where you hope your engineers find some new twist to move you forward rather than simply repackaging last years model.

Alain got into the business because what was available did not serve his needs . . . and the end result is he built a better mousetrap that we have all benefited from

Andy