Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 question

Elton

Just got the V3 TODAY IN FACT !!

I installed batteries the Wireless headphones Batteries and did get wireless working..My problem seems to be I can not get the BOx Speaker to come on after turning Wireless headphones off..Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong ?? Thanks appreciate any help..This is a very complicated detector in my way of thinking. Whew it will be a challenge I do believe.

If you want to hear the speaker, there are a couple of options.
1) Disable the wireless headphones
2) Enable the speaker when the wireless headphones are off.

To do 1, from the search screen, use the left or right arrow keys to get to the audio live control. Press the zoom key. Use the down arrow key to scroll down to the wireless headphone option. press enter. Press enter again and the wireless headphones will be disabled.
To do 2: From this same dialog box, with the wireless headphones enabled, scroll down until you get to the speaker option, press enter.

If you enable the speaker option, if you get into some noisy areas, your speaker will come on and off at random with your Wireless headphones on.

Both wireless and wired headphones are active at the same time. So, you don't need to do anything special if you have wireless enabled but off, and you're running the wired headphones. But the wireless module does use up some power, so you can save some power by disabling wireless.

Appreciate your response............... I will try doing that.

appreciate it