Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 Strikes Gold!.......AGAIN!!!:yo::super:

Aaron

Guys, your not gonna believe this but I found another gold ring. Remember the last one was last month and that was my first one ever, because I never dug tabs. Well, I dig all of um now and alot of foil. I was hunting at my favorite old park there was 2 other guys huntin there when I arrived, Tim and Chuck. Nice dudes. We were all hunting on and below a big hill that is used for sledding and the temp is in the mid 30's, warm for us Michigan guys. Anyway, Tim left and Chuck stayed I was finding a few coins then found this one spot with lots of pennies and a dime then I get a signal bouncing from 24-26 but sounded good. Well, figured it to be another sqaure tab but stuck the digger in there and pulled out the plug, and after breaking it in half I see the bottom of the band, and I was like no way, it must be costume jewelry. I soon realized that it was real 14kt with 6 diamond setting. I dont know if there real though. Chuck was below me down the hill and I ran over there to show him. I think he was more excited than me! Man I love this machine. I dont know who said it recently but this machine just RULES for jewelry!
HH! Aaron

Awesome find Aaron! I'd be willing to bet those diamonds are real. The setiing is shaped like a V, that's why your V3 sniffed it out, just a theory:clapping:

Great find :thumbup:and you

I have my pulltab and nickel range programmed to sound like the pennie/dime in that vdi range of 24-26 I'm just determined to dig everything that sounds good and does not bounce to much.

I didn't realize until today that that notch on the other side was where the other setting was. I went back and tried to find it. No dice, oh well.

Yeah, the new FISHER needs to take quality control lessons from Whites!

I LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS V-3 IS BETTER AT PROSPECTING THAN THE DFX, DFX 300 WHITE'S GMT? OR BETTER THAN THE GARRETT 2500, GARRETT INFINIUM LS, OR EVEN THE MINELAB EXPLORER SE, MINELAB E TRAC? IS THIS MACHINE GOOD IN ALL SOILS? AND DOES IT KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRON AND JUNK?