Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 upgrade

Lt4ever

I bought a V3 in Feb, I decided to get the upgrade gone this month. I sent my V3 to Centreville Electronics in Va. on Friday July 30th, he received it on Monday Aug. 2nd. Did the upgrade, and I got it back today, Aug. 4th. Now that's fast service. I can't say the service will be that fast for everyone but I was very pleased with the service.

Lt4ever said:
I bought a V3 in Feb, I decided to get the upgrade gone this month. I sent my V3 to Centreville Electronics in Va. on Friday July 30th, he received it on Monday Aug. 2nd. Did the upgrade, and I got it back today, Aug. 4th. Now that's fast service. I can't say the service will be that fast for everyone but I was very pleased with the service.

I hope it is, mine arrived in VA yesterday.

I sent my Vision to them and it was exactly a 10 day turn around. It would have been quicker but they were waiting for wireless earphones as mine were bad and they were out of them. I am very pleased with Bob and his crew. Extremely helpful, quick to reply to my emails and accomodating.
Thank you Bob.

Good Hunting
Bill Tracy

surfdog said:
I sent my Vision to them and it was exactly a 10 day turn around. It would have been quicker but they were waiting for wireless earphones as mine were bad and they were out of them. I am very pleased with Bob and his crew. Extremely helpful, quick to reply to my emails and accomodating.
Thank you Bob.

Good Hunting
Bill Tracy

Not to be difficult, but couldn't they have sent the unit back and sent the new headphones when they came in? I would use my stock headphones until they arrived.

but it was only a two day differance, I was ok with that. Tickled to death that they replaced the headphones with new. Plus, they were getting ready to relocate their operation. They fit me nicely into a window of oppourtunity, prior to their move.
Thanks again BOB.....
Bill Tracy

Hi i have the first V3 out.Had all the upgrade to date,What does the i upgrade do ,Better depth, stable.Is it worth it
Can you give me the ADD.looks like good people to deal with...