Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i and VX3 question

DFXDon

I got another VX3 as a backup for the V3i my question is how do you get the detector to sound through the Speaker it was when I got it but I set it to read the Wire Less and now I can't get it to unload them so I can hear the sound through the speaker
Don

for get the question I finally found my answer I now have the sound back

DFXDon said:
I got another VX3 as a backup for the V3i my question is how do you get the detector to sound through the Speaker it was when I got it but I set it to read the Wire Less and now I can't get it to unload them so I can hear the sound through the speaker
Don

I just read the manual. It says when you enable the wireless headphones, it disables the speaker.
I wonder if you will have to do a system reset? Maybe you think you are disabling the wireless to hear the speaker but are missing something?
Wish I could help. I've never had a VX3.

No I didn't have to do a reset but it was easy I can't remember what I did but it worked
Don