Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

v3i coil question...

fishandchips

Hello, I just got my v3i thursday. Took it out with the 10" dd coil and it worked fine.It also came with a 4x6 shooter coil. My problem is the shooter coil. Im using stock programs and this coil couldnt find a coin if the coin was an inch away.Is there anyway to test it other then on the machine? I bought it from a sponsor here and wanted to ask this before I contacted him. Thanks sean

n/t

Sounds like you need to see your dealer or give White's a call............. They will take care of you.

ouch..better call your dealer..

I mean in the setings there is an area for coil size adjustment on the V3i... Each coil has it's own size listed there..

I did not mean operating programs such as deep silver etc....

Elton said:
I mean in the setings there is an area for coil size adjustment on the V3i... Each coil has it's own size listed there..

I did not mean operating programs such as deep silver etc....

All that setting does Elton is to more accurately calculate the depth report in the GUI. The actual detection abilities of the machine aren't affected even if you choose a 4x6 setting and have a 12 inch coil on.

I stand corrected ..Thank you ................ I know your one of the few gurus on the V3i..

Sorry I really thought from reading the manual it made a difference.. My apology..

Hello, I have had my V3i for almost 3 weeks. Every time I go out I get a little better at using it. I know somewhere on that darn machine you can tell it what kind of coil you want to use. I cannot figure it out. Can someone tell me how? Thank you.

make sure you didn't bend a pin on the connector, and that it is plugged in all the way