Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i digs from a Ghost town site

DocBars

Hey all:
I took the V to a new site I found. Nothing but hayfields and pasture. The hayfield had a lot of tall haystuble so I may have to wait on 2nd mowing or winter. Lots of iron everywhere and it has been plowed in the past for sure. Going to be a tuff site but will be fun to work through it.
I found a 1857 FE,lead,button,pocket knife, and other relics. I was running in relic mode with the 10x12 SEF. The shovel hole you see is where the pocket knife came out of.
HH

How big was that pocket knife???? JUST KIDDING. Great finds for sure and yup v units are great relic machines as well as coin machines beach machines prospecting units. Heck even meteorite units. Guess you could sum the v units up in one word. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! HH c t

c t said:
How big was that pocket knife???? JUST KIDDING. Great finds for sure and yup v units are great relic machines as well as coin machines beach machines prospecting units. Heck even meteorite units. Guess you could sum the v units up in one word. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! HH c t

The pocket knife(at least that is what I think it is) was maybe around 8 or 9 inches I was a little off on my PP. I kept digging and it was on the the side of hole then fell down into hole lol. Of course dumby me didnt see it or use the probe.
I had trouble posting pics(my computer). I have some pics with buttons and nails in same hole ect.. I just kept listening for that high tone to squeel out in the iron.
HH