Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i....Expert Menu

Help!

I'm a V3i newby, & I seem to be locked into the Expert Menu.

Every time I press Menu, I end up back on the EM.

I've tried everything to get back to the 6 block menu, but nothing seems to work.

Where did I go wrong??

CP

Try this.
in expert click configure,, click menu,, uncheck expert only

Here's a link that may be of some help....
V3i Roadmap

Thanks, yowow#1.............spot on!
Everything now back to normal.:detecting:

I owe you a couple of these, mate......:cheers:

Incidently, the OOPS! was because I sent the same post twice....corrected a word, & thought I cancelled the original one. :rolleyes:

Pete

Count Pierre said:
Thanks, yowow#1.............spot on!
Everything now back to normal.:detecting:

I owe you a couple of these, mate......:cheers:

Incidently, the OOPS! was because I sent the same post twice....corrected a word, & thought I cancelled the original one. :rolleyes:

Pete

:thumbup: Thanks goes to Rob(IL), i remembered it from another post

Sorry, Fellas. :sadwalk:

It seems my double post has caused a bit of a problem, & I can see how it made things confusing, to say the least.

I did try to cancel one of them, & thought I did, but but they both stayed there!

I'll now go and face the gum tree for an hour, & contemplate my navel, as penance.:unsure:

But, thanks for solving my problem......i will learn this detector, eventually.

I've just ordered a 12 x 10 SEF from Detech, here in Australia, mainly because of the good reports on this Forum.

Time will tell! :confused:

Pete