Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i Finds Beautiful Seated Liberty Quarter

Jrjammer

Hello Everyone, me and friend decide to hit a small local park with a few soccer fields. The open area that we are detecting must had the ground cleared and leveled out some years ago for these young folks to play ball on. As we are detecting, both me and my buddy start finding rifle shells, can slaw, and some modern trash. We do have some local interference from power lines near by but that dosen`t stop us. My friend finds an old copper button, but nothing to be to concerned about. In about 2 hours into detecting I get a nice 85 VDI signal about 6 inches down, with a nice tight pin point on the 2.5 kHz scale giving me my best signal, I`m thinking this must be a good target, and I even said this to my friend that was near by. I dig a nice round plug, and a hand full of dirt from the hole and take my Sun Ray In-Line Target Probe into the hole.....Nothing. I then check the dirt that I pull out.... BINGO!!... Wow!!....What a beauty!!!!
We now know with the copper button and seated liberty quarter we might have to investigate alittle further!!!!

Very nice, and in great shape.

Good job , Jrjammer! They don't come out of the ground much nicer than that! Best of luck at that sight and...

Happy Hunting
Blind Squirrel

She's a beauty!!

Nice!

You know when you get that tight pinpoint and 2.5 KHz dominant frequency that it's gonna be a good one!

Congrats!