Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

v3i lost password

I never heard of a way. I bought my V3i new in 2010 and always resisted setting the password. I will be interested if you do find a way. Best of luck.

I need some help. Anyone have any NON-letter or number characters in their password. I'm trying to back figure their process.
At this point I think they used A to Z and 0 to 9. However, the character input selector on the password text does have non-alphanumeric characters in it.

I called Centerville and they told me I couldn't get my code anymore since Whites closed. I would like to find out if there is a way to get it though because I don't want to change my name. : )

I need some help. Anyone have any NON-letter or number characters in their password. I'm trying to back figure their process.
At this point I think they used A to Z and 0 to 9. However, the character input selector on the password text does have non-alphanumeric characters in it.
So, this is a hint to that thing what you are after. The password has nothing to do with the information whis is included in the owner registration.
To get the correct password you have to have both serial-numbers, the one which is printed to the compartment-sticker, and the one which is shown on the display.
Those two serials and the needed software will generate the PW. To my knowledge the PC with the software was lost while the selling procedure, but proof me wrong.

That will greatly reduce the resale value if not available from the seller.