Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i made a funny sound then shut down :shrug:

Dirtyray

I went out to another home site later in the day yesterday after about an hour and 20 minutes my V3i Played a tune and shut off ????:yikes: It did come right back on but kinda freaked me out ? Any ideas ?

Auto Power - OFF – ON recommended. Turns the Spectra OFF automatically if no controls
are used for a specified or selected period of time. Left ON during storage, draining
rechargeable or alkaline batteries to absolute zero will result in damage to the battery
and/or battery holder, and may cause batteries to leak acid damaging the circuits beyond
repair.
• Inactive Limit – Selects the time period in minutes for the automatic OFF
sequence.
Automatic OFF sequence is indicated by a musical melody. Turning ON
automatically returns to last used program.

• Normally, the toggle is used at least once every 10 minutes for a
pinpoint or analyze sequence, easily keeping the Spectra ON with a
15 minute Inactive Limit.
• Areas unusually free of metals may require a 30-minute time out
(automatic Inactive limit).