Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

v3i manual for upgrade?

NE/K

Will we get an updated manual with the v3i upgrade explaining the new features and changes?
Thanks,
K

n/t

People will be buying the new V3i, not getting an upgrade like us.. They will need a manual. Whites has always included a manual. So the answer would seem to be yes. Rob

n/t

The original Visions didn't come with a manual, there was a delay so I'm glad to hear that for our $100 even the first tosend theirs in will also getting a new manual. Mine is a little dog-eared! :)

Taterhead

[attachment 160086 2010-04-22_085036.jpg]

The manual is helpful but not needed...the on board manual is very good... I do like to sit and read the paper manual however.... the V3i is very different in many ways... not the least of how it responds to targets... I am making quite a few different adjustments...

It'll be a while before I feel that I want to upgrade to V3i but you can bet I'll have more than one manual lying around before hand.
(I Think I'm about to the point where I can recite the original one like a dang mantra.) I did have a glance at the new manual and it looked like it was even a notch above the last one and should be a fairly seamless blend into what we already know.

Now....just waiting for a time to give up my V for a week... at the beginning of the season. If a loaner were available, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Remember you don't need the upgrade. Time for posts to shift to learning our detectors, that's what this forum is about. If you want the ultimate detector then you better hope the upgrades keep coming. You can also bet they won't be free. That's how it works. They pay talented people to make better detectors. If they don't make a profit they go out of business.

Get the upgrade or not, its all been said. If you you need to know how part of the upgrade works, fine. I think i've heard all the bashing I need lets move on. That means getting better, finding more, and having fun.[attachment 160178 Reading.gif] Rob

Very Good Advice Rob.... I tune in here to get good sound advice on the V3 or now the V3i.... I have had my machine for some time now... when I upgraded to the V3i it includes a learning curve again.... but it is worth it!