Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i or deus vs nokta/makro for unmasking iron? Thoughts?

Basically I'm biased as to what I have in my current arsenal. And i am afraid to spend the money on the Deus, unless it goes as deep as my XLT and CoRe for CW relic hunting, yet can un-mask in iron like the CoRe/RACER. I hear the deus is good at deciphering the correlated ferrous/non-ferrous items, but I have been very impressed with my CoRe this season, and for this reason. SEPARATION.

My understanding is that I can input my specialized XLT relic program into the V3i, which would be great. Especially if the new 13 inch ultimate coil handles the EMI better than the D2 coil. And I have been impressed with the depth of the CoRe and the XLT, first generation unit only.

Does the Deus punch deeper or as deep as the CoRe? Would the enlarged 13x11 inch deus coil behoove me on the Deus?

What thoughts do y'all have?

Thank you,
bubba

My thoughts after reading what you wrote: You're looking for the "perfect detector". One that effortlessly sees through and around iron, yet goes balls-to-the-walls-deep. Don't we ALL want a machine that does all that wrapped up in one package! Kind of like wanting a corvette speed and acceleration, yet .... want somthing that'll haul gravel or dirt to job sites, plus pull out tree stumps. Doh!

My experience, in ghost-townsy iron/nail-riddled environments, is that I'm happy if I can see through nails ! Sure depth is nice, but what do you want?? A back-rub as well ?

The elusive perfect detector,i am still looking for one after many many years,still not found it though,maybe the next machine will do it all :shrug: