Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i Program Help

Hey there everyone,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with a good starting program for my V3i other than the stock programs. I was hoping for something that will go a little deeper than the stock programs. I realize everyone is different as far as their settings go, but a good starting point would be a great help.

Thank you,

Rodney

The stock programs are very good "starter" programs as well as for advanced users. If you have experience with detectors, you can jump right in with both feet and use the Hi-Pro program and tweak to your ground and personal preferences. You can pick up some tips by reading the V3i forums but I do NOT recommend using someone else's programs. Personal preferences and ground conditions vary greatly, so much so that what works great for someone in the next town over might be a disaster for you.

That is what is so nice with a programmable detector, they can be made into a one-of-a-kind detector made just for you and your ground.

Good luck with your V3i.