Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i still under warranty

arclyt

Is 1450.00 a good deal for a v3i with a sunray dx-1 pin pointer and wireless head phones--comes with bag and two battery pack and charger

I would say so. The v3i with out head phone is $1499.00 new and a dx-1 is I think $189.00 and wireless hp are $299.00 new so I would say to me that a good deal. :thumbup:

Thanks Tim i have a DFX and i know this will be an upgarade, is the v3i more difficult that the DFX --and how better is it

Check the classifieds, good deal is listed now.

arclyt I got my V3i in July this year and I am loving it . I myself think that the v3i is not as hard as the DFX . I am using the HI-PRO program and using Larry Magic"s program .You can see the setting at the top of the V3i forum on Reference links. I think the V3i has so much more to offer it a killer detecter.:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

I don't know the guy, but this is cheap.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?44,1570750

Thanks Tim--was just getting into the DFX but i plan to keep that as well--lost out on a bid for a surfmaster two three weeks ago for a 2nd water unit. HH

i see the listing in the classified for the Vison and listed as a v3i--and i know them as a spectra v3i--Are they the same unit

It would be out of warranty being a Vision. I was just showing there are units being all the time. A newer unit would be better. The unit you are looking at isn't a bad price. I have seen better.

I think that when they do the upgrade on the Vision that it makes it the V3i.

Yep, you are right but the Vision is older and would be out of warranty. I sold a V3 and phones for $1000.

A guy I know actually sold a V3 for $700, add the upgrade and DX1 and still cheap.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?44,1558860

Both were bargains. I was just pointing out his is a fair price but not unusual.

Here's one with no DX1 but a lot of coils.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?44,1562488

Hi Rob,

The Vision in the add is a V3i with one year left on the warranty. Upgraded by dealer before sale a year ago and came with a full warranty. Was in to white's for a recent check and even though the tech said it checked out fine, he switched all the electronics out to the most updated. They do have great customer service. So this is a good deal for someone looking to get into a V3i with WHP and extra coils and probe ect....

Steve

Actually, a dealer could very well have a Vision or a V3 in inventory that would still come with the full warranty. Come to think of it, I do have a dealer in Fl that still has a Vision with Wireless Headphones in inventory (is not upgraded) - which will come with the full 2 year warranty when he sells it.

The only way to be sure about the warranty is to get the serial number and call White's to verify the remaining warranty. If the warranty was not registered then any remaining warranty would be calculated using the date of manufacturer.

Andrea

True, true , true, but a dealer wasn't selling it and it wasn't new. If warranty is left most people would mention it. Next guy to ask this question is on his own. Rob

I'm just freeeekin excited on getting this bad boy by Saturday---i hope we have a verrrrry mild winter---but i know that's not going to happen---The v3i i got was bought in March of this year with very little swing time. Thanks to all for the imput and will be reading this forum just as i have the DFX and beach forums alot.HH