Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i users in East TN?

Justin E

Has anyone used a V3i in East TN? I'm curious as to how it performs in the red clay as far as depth, accuracy and stability.

I am new to the V3i but not White's products. I am 15 miles East of Knoxville. Wherea re you located ?

Hello, I hunted last year in east tenn and my V3i did really well where I hunted ,I found a silver braclet, an injun,merc,silver rosie,war nick,several wheaties around the Crossville area in the summer, close to Pigeon Forge last Oct I hunted an area and found what I believe to be what is called a canister shot from the civil war,(see photo) its very heavy ,I think its lead.
The stability was very good with the V3i where I hunted and accuracy is real good up to 7" then sometimes it dont Id as acurate. Hope this helps.

I am in East Tenn. Cocke/Greene County area been hunting a vision/spectra for ~3 years. It is awesome. Richard(Backwoods detectors)(site sponsor)(Awesome guy) is in Greeneville. I have tried numerous coils with the Spectra and they all of course have their quirks. The stock coil is a good place to start, Then the 6x10 DD. The good thing is their are a ton of sites to check out around here and very few people that detect! The 6x10 DD is my favorite, it works well even though I have one that is not "V" rated??